Ounce Online is the online version of The Ounce Scale, an authentic
research-based performance assessment for children birth to three and a half years.
Designed with early childhood educators in mind, this easy-to-use system will connect
each component of the Ounce Scale and streamline the assessment process.
Ounce Online will save your program money and time.
- Spend less and have access to all Ounce components and more:
Observation Records, Development Profiles, and Class Summaries.
- Save time on record keeping: Ounce Online automatically tracks and manages children's
age levels - one annual subscription covers all of the age levels for the entire year.
Ounce Online will help to make your program more effective.
- Enables teachers to enter personalized information while offering a
variety of reporting options
- Streamlines data entry and improves validity of ratings by allowing teachers to input Developmental Profile
ratings while simultaneously viewing observation notes and standards
- Facilitates communication with families by providing portions of the Family Album online
- Allows teachers to create and print observation records and class
summaries of children's development
For more information, call 1-800-352-6864, x. 1775.